The clinic remains open for both chiropractic and massage therapy treatments.
It is MANDATORY that all patients wear a mask/face covering.
Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, and by yourself when possible.
Upon arrival, you must confirm your answers to the following questions. If you answer ‘No’ to all questions, treatment can proceed as normal.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any question, chiropractic treatment can only be provided if the practitioner can follow strict Droplet and Contact precautions, and Registered Massage Therapy appointment must be cancelled and rescheduled for 14 days later.
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Unexplained or increased number of falls
- Acute functional decline
- Worsening of chronic conditions
- fever/feverish, new or existing cough and difficulty breathing
*Please note that the Ministry of Health allows for the questions to be adapted based on need/setting. As some of these symptoms (most notably headaches) are frequently treated in a clinical setting, we would recommend that you assess whether your symptom is new/unusual.
Thank you for your support and understanding.